‘DreTomic’ by DHM Dre

‘DreTomic’ by DHM Dre #Music ‘DreTomic’ by DHM Dre on #SoundCloud? #np #rapper #newmusic #rap
INTERVIEW WITH ARTIST 1 – How did the journey with music start? .I started rapping when my homie and lil bro started going to the studio I use to take him there frequently. 2 – What made you decide to get into music? .I always loved music and listened to various songs and artist mostly due to my dad being a DJ 3 – What inspires you most? .What inspires me the most is to be recognized as a artist who makes dope music. 4 – Who inspired you to make music? .Seeing and hearing my lil bro TopDogSkully inspired me to make music. 5 – If you were not a musician what would you have been? .If I wasn’t a musician I’d be MechAniK. 6- What are your suggestions for the newcomers? .My suggestions to new comers is Be YourSelf bottom lime. 7- What would be your dream collaboration? .A dream collaboration would be with Future and Gunna. 8- Have you ever gone through music writer’s block? .Everybody gets writers block especially if the beat doesn’t give u Vibes 9- Who are your most favorite artists of all time? .My most favorite artist off all time are most notably from the South Future Gunna Young Thug Rick Ross Young Scooter and the list goes on. 10-How would you describe the music that you create? .I make Bando Music High Quality Street Bangers and my creativity comes from the streets and being true to me!!!!!

Comments