Thee Album, Pt. 4 & 5 By Burn Beno

Pre Order Thee Album 4 & 5 Now https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/burnbeno/thee-album-pt-4 https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/burnbeno/thee-album-pt-5 both dropping April 10th Stream more music by Burn Beno on planetbenny.com
Check outourInterview with Burn Beno questions for the interview 1 - How did the journey with music start? 2 - What made you decide to get into music? 3 - What inspires you most? 4 - Who inspired you to make music? 5 - If you were not a musician what would you have been? 6- What are your suggestions for the newcomers? 7- What would be your dream collaboration? 8- Have you ever gone through music writer’s block? 9- Who are your most favorite artists of all time? 10-How would you describe the music that you create? What is your creative process like?
1. I come from a big family of musicians and have been doing music for as long as I can remember. The first time I recorded I was 16 but previously had few tapes going around from recording on karaoke 😁. I got my first studio for my 17 birthday from my mama and been doing music more then half of my life. 2.what inspired me the most was as a pup I would listen to the 2pacs Brotha Lynches e40s and what have you, I would recite they rhymes and it dawned on me like hey I could do that. Hook up with some peers with same interests and boom I'm doing what I love to do the most. 3. I just love to be able to do music and being blessed with the opportunity to feed my family for what I love doing the most. 4. I was a CEO at the age of 17. An artist in a rap group. I always wanted to b a rapper what inspired me the most was to do what I do with my family working on our dreams coming true. 5.i tried selling drugs in my younger years leading to multiple incarnations and even selling to an undercover cop once sad but true...but music is really all I do I honestly cant see myself doing anything else. 6.just dont ever give up no matter what. If u really want it do it. 7.i got blessed with doing a track with the ghost of Pac ( my childhood hero and biggest rap influence) but I love doing collabs with any that loves the art. 8.i wouldn't neccesarily call it writers block but there has been alot of unwanted gaps in writing music. 9.makaveli 10.i think there isn't one word that can describe my music. Really no telling what kind of music I will drop but I def be aiming for club bangers.

Comments